YOUR INFO IS SECURE
The services are provided in our offices in Manchester North, Manchester South, Manchester City Centre and now in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.
All our vehicle prices come inclusive of VAT, insurance, 24hr breakdown cover and mileage allowance at the lowest prices around. Our business is built around the customer service, satisfaction and low prices, this has served us well for the 10 years, since we first started.
The company in Letts Rents Ltd responsible for data collected from individuals in the UK is:
Letts Rents Ltd || 323 Wilmslow Road, Manchester, Lancashire M14 6NW || 0161 241 6800 || firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO ARE WE?
We are Letts Rents Ltd. This privacy notice is issued on behalf of the Letts Rents Ltd so when we use “we”, “us” or “our” we are talking about the company responsible for processing your data.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- When you are renting a vehicle from us.
- When you register to receive newsletters.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and details of your transactions to:
- keep you informed by email about relevant news and services. It might include special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on. We would like to note, that you are free to opt out of hearing from us at any time.
FOR ADMINISTRATIVE AND INTERNAL BUSINESS PURPOSES
We use your data to monitor the use of our website and ensure that our website is presented in the most effective and relevant manner for you and your device and setting default options for you.
It is in our legitimate interests as a business to use your personal data in this way. For example, we want to ensure our website is customer friendly and works properly.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
As mentioned before, we respect your privacy and we will never sell any of your personal data to a third party.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
You have a number of rights relating to your personal information and what happens to it. You are entitled to:
- access personal data we hold about you;
- request us to correct any mistakes in your personal data;
- request us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it;
- object at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, normally by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in an email we have sent you;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data; and
- otherwise restrict or temporarily stop our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that we hold at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To make such a request, please email us.
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113.
Or go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY